There has been a significant increase in demand for specialty coffee shops and themed cafés in recent years. In fact, coffee shops and cafés are becoming the most in-demand, go-to neighborhood destinations today. None of this should be surprising in these hectic modern times. After all, a café is a place where you can create memories: a cozy place to catch up with friends over a cup of frappe, a comfortable chair to sink into as you soak up a whiff of sweet coffee aroma after a hard day’s work and yes, that all-important free wifi for students and entrepreneurs.
Yet even with all the demand for neighborhood coffee houses, opening a café as a business can be challenging, simply because so many cafés have recently popped up on almost every corner. New establishments range from specialty cafés that offer their own signature brews and blends, to outrageous themed cafés like a rainbow unicorn-themed coffee shop. Convincing people to skip the rest and come to the best (yours, of course!) is not easy.
Themed Café Chalkboard Art Ideas
So to succeed in the café business, you will need to step up your game and make your establishment stand out. Why not spruce up your café concept business with liquid chalk art? Or even come up with a chalkboard art-themed café? Commercial and professional-looking chalkboard art, signage and typography are absolutely achievable by anyone who has an artsy imagination and skilled hands. These projects have been made easy nowadays, thanks to liquid chalk markers.
Here are some DIY liquid chalk art ideas you can do with in a themed café setting:
1. You can put chalkboard sticker labels on your condiment containers for a fun and quirky touch.
2. Create an eye-catching menu or doodle board that makes a bold statement of the character of your place by using liquid chalk markers. As you can see, some coffee shops go for humor!
3. If you are going for a shabby chic vibe for your café, chalkboard signs with colorful floral borders and fancy lettering will complete that classic chic, vintage look.
4. You can aim instead for a partly rustic, partly modern-industrial look by using classic white liquid chalk markers on your menu or poster boards, and even on chalkboard serving trays created with chalkboard vinyl sheets.
5. Add personal touches to your goodie bags and takeout packaging by using stickers and with fancily written labels.
The most successful cafés stand out from the rest not just because of the great food and service they offer, but also because the place exudes a cozy and inviting vibe that makes people want to come back often to relax and have a cup of their favorite caffeine treat.
Adding your own personal touch of heartfelt creativity and passion using liquid chalk markers will make a positive statement that your café is not just a business, but also an extension of yourself. That is a great way to let your customers know how much you care about and appreciate them!
What would your dream themed café would be like with chalkboard art? We would like to hear from you in the comments below!